If you are a submission reviewer then click here.
2024 NAKHE Conference Call for Proposals
Jan 1, 2023 - Aug 2, 2023
2024 NAKHE Annual Conference
January 3-5, 2024
122 North Second Street
Telephone: +1 602-252-1234
PROPOSAL DEADLINE: August 1, 2023
Vice President & Conference Planner
Conference Theme: Expanding Beyond Our Borders
The theme of the 2024 Conference is Expanding Beyond Our Borders to explore new perspectives nationally, internationally and into areas of kinesiology and higher education not traditionally thought of as being served by NAKHE.
Notification of proposal acceptance is expected no later than September 15, 2023.
Scroll down to submit a conference proposal.
Please note that only the person submitting this form will be notified of the proposal's acceptance or rejection. The submitter is responsible for notifying the other presenters of the program's status. This includes notifying the other presenters with time and date of your session.
All persons listed in this submission must agree to the following.
- Speakers must register for the conference by December 1.
- Only the names of the speakers registered for the conference by December 1 will be listed in the conference program.
- Presentations without a speaker registered by December 1 will be deleted from the conference.
- Non-Attending team members will be listed in the presentation's description.
- The planner, speakers and all team members must consent to receive email communications from NAKHE.
Please fill out the proposal form completely.
When submitting a proposal, you may need to register or log in.
Members & Returning Guests - Login to your account. Once you are logged in, click the "New Submission" button near the bottom of the page.
Forgot your login/password? A link is provided to recover it.
Non-Members & New Guests- Click on "New Submission." The page will reload. To start your submission, click "Register" near the bottom of the page. Registering will create a Guest Record of your contact information. There is no fee or cost to register as a guest.