The International Journal of Kinesiology in Higher Education
The International Journal of Kinesiology in Higher Education (IJKHE) is dedicated to advancing the field of Kinesiology through publishing manuscripts that shape the direction of the field. The overall mission is to provide a forum for those in the field to share new, introductory, or small-scale research in addition to best practices in leadership, administration, and teaching. The IJKHE consists of peer reviewed manuscripts, with a special focus on presenting the work of early career professionals and graduate students.
- Best Practices in Leadership
- Articles written by those in leadership positions, or about leadership work.
- Best Practices in Teaching
- Articles involving best practices in college teaching in Kinesiology.
- Original research articles that address new or existing lines of research pertinent to the field of Kinesiology
- New Professionals
- Articles written by newly hired professionals to aid others in their search for jobs or navigating the workplace
- Public Affairs
- Articles written for a public purpose, including position papers
- Graduate Student Submissions
- Articles highlighting Masters’ Thesis or Doctoral Dissertation work
Jaimie McMullen, Editor
University of Northern Colorado
Jafrā Thomas, Associate Editor
California Polytechnic State University (San Luis Obispo)
Cassandra Iannucci, Associate Editor
Daniel Burt, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, U.S.
Jared Russell, Auburn University, U.S.
Shelley Holden, University of South Alabama, U.S.
Karen Gaudreault, University of New Mexico, U.S.
Peter Iserbyt, KU Leuven, Belgium
Vanessa Fiaud, West Texas A&M University, U.S.
Tyler Wood, Northern Illinois University, U.S.
DeAnne Brooks, UNC Greensboro, U.S.
Andrew Froehle, Wright State University, U.S.
Jenna Lorusso, University of Limerick, Ireland
Jennifer Krause, University of Northern Colorado, U.S.
Peter Stoepker, Kansas State University, U.S.
Emi Tsuda, West Virginia University, U.S.
Hillary Franks, Western Washington University, U.S.
Cory Dixon, Rowan University, U.S.
Luciana Zuest, Towson University, U.S.
Grainne Hayes, University of Limerick (Ireland)
Jennifer Sherwood, California State University, East Bay, U.S.
Brittany Sanchez, California State University, Bakersfield, U.S.
Vanessa Yingling, California State University, East Bay, U.S.
Luiza Lana Gonçalves, Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul (Brazil)