The International Journal of Kinesiology in Higher Education
The International Journal of Kinesiology in Higher Education (IJKHE) is dedicated to advancing the field of Kinesiology through publishing manuscripts that shape the direction of the field. The overall mission is to provide a forum for those in the field to share new, introductory, or small-scale research in addition to best practices in leadership, administration, and teaching. The IJKHE consists of peer reviewed manuscripts, with a special focus on presenting the work of early career professionals and graduate students.
- Best Practices in Leadership
- Articles written by those in leadership positions, or about leadership work.
- Best Practices in Teaching
- Articles involving best practices in college teaching in Kinesiology.
- Original research articles that address new or existing lines of research pertinent to the field of Kinesiology
- New Professionals
- Articles written by newly hired professionals to aid others in their search for jobs or navigating the workplace
- Public Affairs
- Articles written for a public purpose, including position papers
- Graduate Student Submissions
- Articles highlighting Masters’ Thesis or Doctoral Dissertation work