Directions for Conference Poster Preparation
Posters are presented as PDFs and 5-minute videos explaining the poster. The PDF and the video are uploaded to Whova. NAKHE provides a PowerPoint template for posters and directions for creating videos.
Poster presenters must be present on-site during the conference poster session and bring 25-30 informative handouts to the session. Large physical posters are not required and will not be displayed on-site.
Conference attendees will view your poster and a 5-minute video using the Whova app. The posters will be available to conference attendees 48 hours before the poster session begins.
Below are the directions for preparing your poster presentation.
- Prepare a 5-slide PowerPoint presentation using the NAKHE Poster Presentation Template.
- Download the template at
- Save the PowerPoint file as a PDF document.
- Prepare a 5-minute video summarizing your poster, preferably in MP4 format.
- Email or share your PDF and video with email@example.com by Friday, December 30. If you share the PDF and video, you must set the permissions to allow firstname.lastname@example.org to download the files.
- Bring 25-30 informative handouts to the session. The handouts are intended to assist with the in-person discussion of the poster during the live poster session in Phoenix.
- Large physical posters are not required and will not be displayed on-site.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Donna Woolard, the Whova administrator, at email@example.com as soon as possible.