Department Head Certification Training
The Program is designed to give interested or new department heads an opportunity to acquire the skills used in as a department administrator. Included in the DHCT are the following:
- 360 degree evaluation, self-assessments and goal identification
- Face-to-face training facilitated by professional administrators preceding LDW
- Mentor/protégé relationship
- NAKHE Administrator Forum and Resource Library
- NAKHE administrator panel session at the annual conference
- Certificate of Completion
Cost: Fee of $120 (members)/$250 (nonmembers) is due before commencement of 360 degree evaluation. Participation is limited to 10, and applications submitted by NAKHE members will be given preference.
The DHCT is held in conjunction with the Summer Leadership Development Workshop. Applications are not being accepted at this time. Details for the 2019 DHCT will be posted when available.