The 2021 NAKHE Virtual Conference is once again using Whova as its free, official app. This year’s virtual conference will use 2 versions of Whova.
- The Whova Web App can be accessed from the front page of the NAKHE website, or you may go directly to https://whova.com/portal/webapp/nakhe_202101/.
- The Whova Mobile App, which is intended for your phone, can be downloaded here.
If you have registered for the conference, you should have received an invitation to register for Whova. If you have not received an invitation code, please email .
WHOVA APP GUIDELINES
- To best enjoy the virtual convention use the Whova Web App on your computer to view live streams and session videos along with the Whova Mobile App on your phone for the Community board and Session Q&A
- To avoid feedback, join using only the audio from 1 device
- Live streams are not fully compatible with all browsers. We recommend using the Whova Web App on Google Chrome for a better streaming experience
- NAKHE does not recommend the use of an iPad for your conference experience
- Read the Whova Attendee User Guide to learn how to:
- Sign into Whova on the mobile app and on the web app
- View the agenda and plan your schedule
- Access live streams and session videos
- Use Session Q&A
- See who is attending the event
- Join discussions on the Community board
- Start or join a virtual meetup
We look forward to seeing you soon at the 2021 NAKHE Virtual Conference!