2022 Conference Registration
The 2022 NAKHE Annual Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel from January 5-8 in Phoenix, Arizona. The conference theme is Embracing the Future: Navigating a Hybrid World.
The 2022 conference strands are:
- Meeting the Needs of Today’s Students: In this strand, presentations will focus on how faculty can effectively engage a new generation of students in course work using multiple modalities.
- Advocating Via Virtual Formats: In this strand, presentations will focus on advocacy practices for funds and FaceTime with various stakeholders necessary to keep our programs and our institutions moving forward.
- Leading During Trying Times: In this strand, presentations will focus on best practices for leaders when times get tough.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: In this strand, presentations will focus on transforming our institutional practices (hiring, civility, mentoring, promotion and tenure) to be more diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
- Instructional Physical Activity Programs: In this strand, presentations will have a specific focus on instructional physical activity programs. Presentations tied to the conference theme are preferred, but all proposals about instructional physical activity programs will be considered.
- Coaching: In this strand, presentations will have a specific focus on coaching education in higher education. Presentations tied to conference themes are preferred, but all proposals about coaching education will be considered.
- Open Sessions: In this strand, work that may not fit the conference theme but aligns with NAKHE’s mission statement or strategic plan will be presented.
Questions about the conference should be directed to:
NAKHE Vice President