2022 Conference Registration
The 2022 NAKHE Annual Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel from January 5-8 in Phoenix, Arizona. The conference theme is Embracing the Future: Navigating a Hybrid World.
The 2022 conference strands are:
- Meeting the Needs of Today’s Students: In this strand, presentations will focus on how faculty can effectively engage a new generation of students in course work using multiple modalities.
- Advocating Via Virtual Formats: In this strand, presentations will focus on advocacy practices for funds and FaceTime with various stakeholders necessary to keep our programs and our institutions moving forward.
- Leading During Trying Times: In this strand, presentations will focus on best practices for leaders when times get tough.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: In this strand, presentations will focus on transforming our institutional practices (hiring, civility, mentoring, promotion and tenure) to be more diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
- Instructional Physical Activity Programs: In this strand, presentations will have a specific focus on instructional physical activity programs. Presentations tied to the conference theme are preferred, but all proposals about instructional physical activity programs will be considered.
- Coaching: In this strand, presentations will have a specific focus on coaching education in higher education. Presentations tied to conference themes are preferred, but all proposals about coaching education will be considered.
- Open Sessions: In this strand, work that may not fit the conference theme but aligns with NAKHE’s mission statement or strategic plan will be presented.
REGISTRATION AND THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS ARE NOW OPEN!
Questions about the conference should be directed to:
NAKHE Vice President