Joanna Davenport Graduate Student Poster Competition
Call for Posters: The National Association for Kinesiology in Higher Education (NAKHE) would like to invite graduate students to submit poster presentations for the 2021 Virtual Conference on January 6-9, 2021.
The NAKHE Joanna Davenport Graduate Student Poster Competition provides an opportunity for entry-level members of the higher education profession to present posters focusing on all issues in kinesiology.
- Topics: Original, unpublished research (current or recently completed) poster presentations and reports.
- Selection Criteria:
- Candidates must be current graduate students or have completed their graduate degrees during the term prior to the conference.
- The selection of posters for inclusion in the poster competition will be made from submitted proposals. Selection is based upon scholarly content, organization, and pertinence to the field of kinesiology.
- If you have already submitted a poster that was accepted for the 2020 NAKHE Conference and would like it in the competition, email Jody Langdon at .
- A maximum of twelve (12) poster proposals will be selected for presentation at the annual conference.
- One $250.00 award will be presented during the Delphine Hanna Reception to the selected poster presenter.
- The selected presenter will also receive one-year free membership in NAKHE (including subscriptions to Quest and The International Journal of Kinesiology in Higher Education ).
- Deadline for Submission: November 1, 2020