2023 NAKHE Conference Call for Proposals
May 27, 2022 - Aug 15, 2022
2023 NAKHE Annual Conference
January 4-7, 2023
444 St Charles Ave
New Orleans, Louisian
NEW FINAL PROPOSAL DEADLINE: August 15, 2022
Best In Show Proposal Deadline Was: July 1, 2022
The conference theme of Connections: Leading for Good in a Post-Pandemic World sets the stage for reconnection and reflection on lessons learned, challenges overcome, and opportunities discovered through the events of the recent past.
Initial Proposal Due Date July 1, 2022
Looking for a way to enhance your CV and showcase your work to a larger audience? In response to membership requests to offer more online options, to connect with NAKHE members in a formal way throughout the year, and in adapting to possibilities through emerging technology this year we are piloting a Best in Show opportunity at the 2023 Annual Conference.
All accepted proposals that are submitted by July 1, 2022 will be eligible to be considered for our Best In Showcase. At the conference, those presentations that are identified by a jury of attendees as the most provocative, engaging, and informative will be uplifted as the Best in Show. While all of the details will be worked out along the way, those identified will be invited to submit a recorded version of their session that can be archived with NAKHE, available on demand, and/or used at periodic virtual professional learning network sessions throughout the year. Additionally, awardees will receive a formal certificate acknowledging there work as making a substantial contribution to the profession on a National and International level. The final deadline for proposals is August 15, 2022. However, to be considered for the Best in Show, proposals must be received by July 1, 2022.
Notification of proposal acceptance is expected no later than September 15, 2022.
Please note that only the person submitting this form will be notified of the proposal's acceptance or rejection. The submitter is responsible for notifying the other presenters of the program's status. This includes notifying the other presenters with time and date of your session.
All persons listed in this submission must agree to the following.
- Speakers must register for the conference by October 15.
- Only the names of the speakers registered for the conference by October 15 will be listed in the conference program.
- Proposals without a speaker registered by October 15 will be deleted from the conference.
- Non-Attending team members will be listed in the presentation's description.
- The planner, speakers and all team members must consent to receive email communications from NAKHE.
You must log in or register to submit a proposal.
- If you are a current member of NAKHE please log in.
- If you are not a member click register.
- This will register you as a guest user for free.
- You will not be registered or charged for conference registration at this time.
|You have not made any submissions yet.|