Institution: Campbell University
Department: Exercise Science
Position, Faculty Rank: Assistant / Associate Professor of Athletic Training and Director, Athletic Training Program
Summary including Application Deadline: The Department of Exercise Science in the College of Arts & Sciences at Campbell University invites applications for the position of Director of the Athletic Training Program beginning August 13, 2015. This is a full-time, tenure track position at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank. Screening begins March 15, 2015 and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Institution: California State University, Fullerton
Position, Faculty Rank: Assistant/Associate Professor of Athletic Training
Summary including Application Deadline: The Department of Kinesiology at California State University, Fullerton invites applications for a tenure-track position in Athletic Training (ten month academic year appointment). The responsibilities of the position include:
- Teach athletic training classes for the CAATE accredited program, with possible teaching assignments in related areas.
- Conduct and publish research/scholarly activities in areas of expertise.
- Advise students in their academic degree pursuits and career development plans.
- Direct graduate students with theses, projects and/or comprehensive exams.
- Provide professional service to the University, Profession and/or Community.
- Work with the ATEP Director and AT faculty in the maintenance and further development of the AT major.