Institution: Arizona State University
Department: School of Nutrition and Health Promotion
Position: Pre-doctoral research trainee
Summary and Application Deadline:
The School of Nutrition and Health Promotion at Arizona State University has four pre-doctoral trainee positions open for qualified candidates. Applicants from diverse fields (e.g., public health, behavioral science, exercise science, health education, health promotion, nutrition, medicine, health communication or a related discipline) with a career interest in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Addressing Health Behaviors and Complementary Approaches to Health in Cancer Patients
- Understanding Environmental and Social Influences on Diet, Physical Activity, and Weight-Related Behaviors
- Use of Smartphone/Wearable Technologies to Assess and Promote Physical Activity and Related Behaviors
- Community-Based Nutrition Interventions for Underserved Populations
- Application deadline is April 17, 2017.
- Please see the full announcement below for important details.
Return to OPERA (Opportunities in Physical Education and Related Areas)