Institution: San Francisco State University
Position, Faculty Rank: Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Preparation of Teachers of Physical Education and Lifelong Physical Activity
Summary and Application Deadline:
- The department seeks a specialist in Physical Education with expertise in K-12 Teacher Education and Lifelong Wellness through Active Living to allow the Department to meet the urgent local and statewide need for Physical Education Teachers and Lifelong Physical Activity Specialists.
- The position requires graduate and undergraduate teaching in K-12 school physical education and lifelong physical activity to majors who plan to become school classroom teachers and/or physical activity and wellness specialists; teach a variety of instructional analysis courses; supervise field experiences; and advise physical education teaching majors and credential students.
- Application review will begin November 1, 2015, and will continue until the position is filled.
- Start date is August 2016.
- Please see the full announcement below for more details.
Return to OPERA (Opportunities in Physical Education and Related Areas)