Institution: University of Texas El Paso
Position, Faculty Rank: Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Physical Education Teacher Education
Summary and Application Deadline:
- Faculty will teach undergraduate and graduate courses related to pedagogy; advise undergraduate students; mentor master’s and doctoral students; engage in scholarly research and publication, including development of grant proposals to attract external funding; and participate in service opportunities within the department, college, university, and profession.
- Responsibilities may also include developing and maintaining relationships with the local school districts, supervising and placing student interns, and working with other Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE) faculty to prepare students for the profession.
- Application review will begin November 1, 2015, and will continue until the position is filled.
- The anticipated appointment date is September 2016.
- Please see the full announcement below for more details.
Return to OPERA (Opportunities in Physical Education and Related Areas)