Institution: University of Alabama in Huntsville
Position, Faculty Rank: Assistant/Associate Professor of Kinesiology/Exercise Science
Summary and Application Deadline:
- We are seeking a highly qualified individual who is able to teach 9-12 hours per semester. The candidate will teach courses which may include, but not limited to Exercise Physiology, Exercise Testing & Prescription and Nutrition.
- Additional responsibilities include supervising internships, developing and maintaining positive relationships and agreements between the department and potential internship sites, undergraduate curriculum development, and performing other duties as assigned by the Dean of the College of Education. The ideal candidate will be committed to effective classroom teaching, student mentoring, curriculum development, and professional activity
- Application review will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Anticipated start date is August 1, 2016
- Please see the full announcement below for more details.
Return to OPERA (Opportunities in Physical Education and Related Areas)