Institution: Mississippi State University
Department: Department of Kinesiology
Position, Faculty Rank: Tenture-track, Assistant Professor
Summary and Application Deadline:
- The position requires a doctorate in kinesiology with an emphasis in sport studies/management or a related discipline. The research specialty is open.
- Duties include: 1) conducting research, 2) teaching courses, 3) providing service (department, university, and profession), 4) mentoring and advising students, and 5) publishing in peer-reviewed venues.
- ABD’s will be considered at the instructor level with the rank upgraded to assistant professor when all degree requirements are completed (no longer than a year from date of hire).
- Evaluation of applications will continue until the position is filled.
- The position start date is August, 2016.
- Submit a letter, current vita, contact information for three references, and recent research manuscripts via the HRM site (https://www.jobs.msstate.edu)
- For more information please contact Dr. Stanley P. Brown, Head, Department of Kinesiology (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Return to OPERA (Opportunities in Physical Education and Related Areas)