2018 Annual Conference
January 3 - 6
Building Professional Communities through Collaboration and Communication
Deadline to submit proposals has passed. Proposals are no longer being accepted.
Conference Registration Form and Payment: Posted on the NAKHE Portal at https://nakhe.wildapricot.org/
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Phone : (602) 252-1234
Hotel Website: https://phoenix.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Room rates: $119-$170
Room block released: Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Transportation and Directions: https://phoenix.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel/map-and-directions.html
Download a 2018 Conference Schedule at a Glance (Excel Spreadsheet)
The Administrative Workshop on Wednesday, afternoon 2 pm - 5pm has a part A and a Part B.
All registrants are invited to attend one or both sessions.
- Part A – 2 pm - 3:30 pm, Project Leadership in Higher Education
- Part B – 3:30 pm - 5 pm, Review and Planning for 2018/2019 Department Head Certification Training (DHCT)
- Moderators: Lynda Ransdell and Steve Estes.
- This session will focus on the experiences of the first DHCT cohort, with lessons learned informing the second DHCT cohort training.
- All NAKHE members, DHCT alumni, and those interested in participating in the DHCT are encouraged to attend.
Want to know what to expect at an annual NAKHE Conference? Download a copy of the 2017 Conference Program!