NAKPEHE OFFICER/COMMITTEE CHAIR REPORT FORM
January 5, 2005
Report #: 4.05_
Name of Office/Committee: Vice President-Elect
Person Submitting Report: Camille O’Bryant
Progress Report/Tasks Completed:
- Created brief informational flyers for NAKPEHE booth at 2004 AAHPERD Convention in New Orleans, LA.
- Attended future directions committee meeting at US Grant Hotel in May 2004.
- Developed conference theme with input and advice from Future Directions Committee.
- Assisted Vice President Bill Forbes with program proposal review process for 2005 conference.
- Communicated with Ginny Overdorf – current President-Elect to insure that the 2006 conference theme and call for proposals are ready for distribution at the 2005 conference
- Communicated with Jackie Lund about seed money for 2006 conference and potential conference fee differentials for members and non-members
Suggestions for Future Plans Related to this Office/Committee
- Make sure to read operating code for VP Elect
- VP Elect should familiarize herself or himself with the conference planning guide – available from me.
Action Required by Board:
- None at this time
- $1,000.00 “seed” money for 2006 conference