Past President’s Breakfast Meeting
January 11, 2002
7:30- 8:45 am
San Antonio, Texas
Present: C. Ash, J. Bischoff, K. DePauw, J. DeSensi, S. Estes, R. Feingold, S. Gallemore, S. Kovar, J. Massengale, H.B. Poindexter, R. Ruhling
- Attempt to gather on the demographics of the people who have dropped out of NAPEHE.
- Have senior faculty serve as a cohort.
- Consider going back to a pre-conference with an administrative focus.
- Consider CUAC working with NAPEHE in a joint administrative conference or pre-conference in January.
- Doctoral/Masters Student Focus on the region where the NAPEHE conference will be located - have a student poster/research session. Invite 5-6 institutions to have their students to participate.
- Consider spin-off sessions focusing on disciplines. Have some local faculty come to head sessions.
- Quest - conference information in Quest.
- Immediate Past President to be responsible for summary minutes from Breakfast. Add to Past President’s Operating Code.
- Needs to be a yearly event. Immediate Past President would be responsible for disseminating summary minutes to those in attendance.
Judith Bischoff, Past President